Friday, December 10, 2010

Made to perfection!

Ever heard people talk about finding the right one and often times when you've gone...this is just crazy crap!! It ain't ever gonna happen!!!

But it's all true....amazing things DO happen when u least expect it or when you think all's lost!!! True story of my life....when the world seemed dark...out of nowhere and totally randomly i saw light....i didn't know what to expect..drew closer to the mere fact that it was warm and reassuring!

And I MUST say that this light of mine didn't prove me wrong or disappoint me...but keeps giving me only more than I ask for! At the start i thought i could just keep this light in my shelf of friendships....and i was eager and determined that i should keep it there as well!!!

As i said before...amazing things happen unexpectedly and this light happen quite when I didn't expect it it took me by total surprise!!! And it was a good surprise i tell u!!! lol

Sometimes surprises like that are needed in life to make us realize alot of things:
1. What our worth really is
2. That good people are still out there in the world
3. You need to meet some 'wrong' people before you meet the nice ones so that you can fully appreciate them

Having said this....10th of December 2010 is prolly gonna be dated as the best days of my life....and it will surely been going down my history book!!

 Till next time.....

Toodlez!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment