Monday, December 27, 2010

The midnight picnic

I don't know about you, but i was always the person who feared to do things out of the ordinary! I feared risks and the problems that came out of it and always stuck to my comfort zone....I wanted to be a 'normal' person with no drama.....

But i might have jinxed it at some point in my life...cause my life was like a drama/troubles magnet!!! I was thrown heads first into the very things that i wanted to stay out of....but then i decided that i was bored of my comfort zone and try things in life that i wouldn't normally do!

Anyhow....i don't know why i decided to share that...but i realized that i like doing things out of the ordinary and i like standing out....like 'literally'!! lol...its sooo much fun doing that to be honest!!

So this fine day on christmas eve my lovely sister and i decided to head to the beach to spend christmas night there and have a picnic there....and we spent the rest of the night staring at the stars!!! it was just soooo stunning! I wanted to go for a midnight dip in that icy water before i saw some dodgy boys passing some remarks and whistles and i didn't want to provoke them more with me in water by myself!!!! lol

But that night was unforgettable specially when we woke up to see a rising sun...the sky was beyond description....it was as if God himself had painted it for us to see! How many things have we mortals missed that God created for us??? And why do we miss it?? is it cause we're too busy with our lives? But when we stop our rat races to just admire the amazing world that we live in....it's simply breathtaking the beauty of it! Unless you witness it with ur own eyes you woudnt know what i'm talking about!! *winks*

So what i propose it...take a day off your hectic work day...head to the country with your mates where there is no cell phone reception or any technological interferences(but make sure your GPS is working...we wouldnt want to be lost now do we!) and just let your self loose and watch how amazing the place we live in is!!!! After all....It IS a wonderful world!!!!

Till next time....
Toodlez
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment